Paulo Vieira de Castro is a renowned Portuguese author in the field of spirituality for organizations. He has authored and contributed to 6 books in this area:
- The Civilization of Fear: the world as never imagined (2017)
- Long Live The Crisis: the awakening of awareness in uncertain times (2014)
- Samurai Management: To Lead is to Serve (2013)
- Marketing In Change Of Context (2012)
- Dharma Marketing: Spirituality in Business (2011)
- Economics and Spirituality, Reforming the Business World (2011)
His work has been published in some of the most prestigious journals in business such as HSM Management (Brazil), Epoca Negocios (Brazil), Marketeer (Portugal), Pronews (Brazil), ALSHOP NEWS (Brazil), Zen Energy (Portugal), Weekly Advertising and Marketing (Brazil). Castro developed the Doshu aspect of the Samurai Mental Training model. For over a decade, he has been active in teaching and collaborating in the areas of Strategic Management, Marketing and Communication with various graduate and post-graduate institutions. Paulo has acted as a consultant in projects of diverse areas of business administration. He is certified as an international coach by ICC (International Coaching Community: UK). He is Director for Well-Being at I-Act (Institute of Applied Consciousness Technologies: USA). For social economy organizations Paulo serves as consultant at Newmindset Consulting Co. (Portugal).